Welcome to our
website, Shops Online Direct and let me tell you a little about what we
do here!!! We are an Affiliate Marketing website that advertises for
companies and promote their products. For example: Our site promotes
like Fashion, Gifts, Travel Deals, Airfares, Car Hire, Electronics and
even Insurance Policies including Coupon & Promotion Codes and much
much more with some of our links shipping Worldwide and others offering
free shipping... So when you click on our links, you will be directed to
that website, where you will finalise your purchase. All the companies
that we add to our site are safe and monitored by Commission
Factory and they ensure that each company that we promote are legitimate and safe to use. Please Note: Shops Online Direct do not receive
any credit card information or any other personal information. If you
have any questions in regards to what we do, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Hi & Welcome to our website, my name is Caroline the founder of Shops Online Direct. Our website was founded in 2007 and is an online department store. If you love a bargain, then, you'll love shopsonlinedirect.com. We offer a huge range of merchants who offer quality of products at discounted prices in many categories – everything from toys, Manchester, wine, electrical appliances, home-wares, home furniture, outdoors, sports and fitness, health, men's, women, kids and babies fashion, shoes, airfares, holidays, you name it it is all here on our website and more... We list only secure online merchants and stores...
Reasons why you will love shopping at shopsonlinedirect.com
- Great value deals that won't break your budget!
- Each Merchant offers safe payments such as PayPal, BPay, Visa and Mastercard
- You will receive your own peace of mind when buying. Our Merchants online checkout is protected by secure industry standard SSL protection, for your absolute privacy.
- We offer a convenient, safe and trusted shopping experience
- A large variety of popular products at bargain prices
- A quick reliable fulfillment
When you shop online, make sure you are smart about the whole purchasing process-know who you are dealing with, know what you are buying, be confident you will get what you have paid for, and ensure that your account and credit card details are being dealt with safely.
There are many advantages to shopping online-you can shop at any time, you don't need to worry about parking and your purchases are delivered to your door! Online auctions can be a lot of fun and can also help you find good deals.
But there are some security traps to watch out for. Use your common sense and some simple steps to ensure your online shopping is as safe as possible.
- Be wary if the website looks suspicious or unprofessional or makes unrealistic promises. Bargains which look too good to be true often are.
- Know what you are buying. Read the description of the product carefully-check the size, colour, value and safety of the product.
- Read all the fine print. This includes refund and complaints handling policies.
- Check the currency, postage and handling and other charges - there may be extra charges you aren't aware of. Only pay via a secure web page-one that has a valid digital certificate.
- Use a secure payment method such as PayPal, BPay, or your credit card. Avoid money transfers and direct debit, as these can be open to abuse. Never send your bank or credit card details via email.
- Always print and keep a copy of the transaction. Keep records of any emails to and from the seller.
- Always conduct transactions within the auction website. Avoid private contact or payment directly with buyers or sellers-scammers will often use this ploy to 'offer a better deal.
Use your common sense and trust your instincts
Most shoppers know the warning signs to look for when buying something in a shop-the same applies to shopping online. Be wary if:
- the website looks suspicious or unprofessional
- the website is offering bargains which look too good to be true, they often are, or
- you are not confident about their use of your information or that you will get what you pay for.
Before making the purchase
- Know who you are dealing with-check that contact details are correct.
- Know what you are buying-read the description of the product carefully-check the size, colour, value and safety of the product.
- Read all the fine print including refund and complaints handling policies.
- Check the currency, postage and handling and other charges-there may be extra charges you aren't aware of.
- Check the final cost before paying.
Making the payment
Only pay via a secure web page (one that has a valid digital certificate) Look for the https at the beginning of the address bar and a locked padlock in the browser.
- Use a secure payment method such as PayPal, BPay, or your credit card. Avoid money transfers and direct debit, as these can be open to abuse.
- Never send your bank or credit card details via email-only via a secure web page.
- Always print and keep a copy of the transaction.